
OK, let me just finish that last placecard...

Hi. Sea Horse Ranch Gal here. Sorry to be out of breath. I am so excited about my All Hallow's Eve Party. All the best people will be here.

The table is ready for my guests. Gee, I hope I have enough food for everyone?

Jack and Diane! Did you
walk over from next door? Sure, it's close, but tonight is kinda spooky, being Halloween. (Sadly they're going through a bit of a rough patch now. You know, finding out that marriage isn't always so cool. Maybe they'll have a few laughs tonight). Ha! Ha!

Terrific. Waylon and Willy rode over in the moonlight. I love a moonlit ride. These cowboys can p-a-r-t-y.

Oh, it's
Vanessa She's the reason I throw these parties, you know. Isn't she lovely? Look at that skin.

Laura, at last you're here. I know it's fashionable to be a bit late, but
really.

Come on in. Luna's already here. She's helping me because I get a bit anxious in a large group.

EVERYONE! Come and have a sweet! Oh, I hear the doorbell. It's midnight. Who would show up this late?

Uh, you must be Aura, Laura's evil twin...
I mean sister. Gee, it's kinda late. And I hope you don't mind that the sweets are all gone. Wait. STOP.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Help! Luna, find some candy! Luna! Laura! Vanessa! Anyone! HELP! H
ELP! Help!

Return to the earth now, if your mind is troubled and your heart is uncertain.
For it is by returning to the beginning that we can clearly see the path.
THE END
8 comments:
Oh boy! I KNEW you'd have a fun post.
GAD---my evil twin's placecard looks too much like me sans makeup. Yeee-ikes.
LOVE the 'But it's a dry heat' piece. I love/hate that sneaky phrase. My ex used to use it to also describe a Minnesota winter...'but it's a dry cold'. That never helped!
Fun little characters...did you work on those at Ullabenulla's workshop, or on your own?
I hear you on the large crowds thing, too. Hold my hand. Or give me a valium. Or a boat load of candy corn?
Happy Haunting!
Laura
Mooo wah ha ha ha!!!!
Aura's taken over. Laura isn't here anymore.
CACKLE!!!!!
That is hilarious! You did a great job with this! Such fun! Thanks for playing. Happy Halloween!
http://autumnsantics.blogspot.com/2009/10/frightful-soiree.html
~ Autumn Clark
Hahahhaaa!! yes, it's me ;) ;) I am the witch ;)
What a fun post with fab photos!!
Bwuahahahaaaaaaaa ~ thank you for being a delightful part of the festivities!!
What a lovely party!! I hope you have a wonderful party...Happy Halloween!!
http://foolsewoode.blogspot.com/2009/10/historically-halloween-has-been-time.html
Luv Jack and Dianne! Great idea;)
Fun party!! Thanks for having me
Stop by mine
Hugs
SueAnn
Hello,
thanks for sharing your decoration in your house. I think I need something sweet right now, seeing your cupcakes.
greetings from belgium
Inge
Post a Comment